Preschool offers many hidden benefits to children and their families, from encouraging healthy development to providing parents a more affordable alternative to daycare. Discover more about how these little-known benefits of preschool serves as the foundation for children’s learning.
Read on to hear expert opinions about the many benefits of preschool!
- Preschool helps children adjust to kindergarten.
- Preschool establishes social and emotional development.
- Preschool encourages physical development.
- Preschool provides opportunities for play.
- Preschool contributes to education equality.
- Publicly funded preschool can save parents money.
- Preschool can reduce the need for special education services.
- Preschool teaches children to follow directions.